Gelli is a grade II listed cottage located in Snowdownia national park. It sits within its own grounds and is surrounded by mountain views and no near neighbours. The entrance way opens to a comfy lounge with fireplace, a well fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom. Upstairs consists of the master bedroom which overlooks the gardens and a shrine room or second bedroom with valley views.
Gelli is located next to a spring water stream outside the village of Llanfachreth, which is accessible by car or public transport. National walking trails including the Precipice Walk can be started from the doorstep. The closest town is Dolgellau which has amenities and transport connections to the rest of the UK.
- Grade II listed stone character cottage
- Mountain views with a tranquil stream side location and no near neighbours
- 3/4 acres of private grounds and mature gardens
- Comfy lounge with wood burning fireplace, well fitted kitchen and modern bathroom
- Master bedroom and shrine room / second bedroom
- Natural spring water supply / biofuel
- Central heating and Wifi
- Accessible by public transport
- Close to national walking trails and Dolgellau
Booking Info & Location